We collect personal information when you send us emails or submit queries to us so that we can reply to your queries or requests for service. We will not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease personally identifiable information to anyone. We will only provide personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf us to provide a product or service to you
- We respond to court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the terms of service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit or use our page for the following reasons:
- To fulfil your requests for certain services and information;
- To provide you with the best possible service; or
- To enable us to contact you.
We understand that security of personal information is paramount and we endeavour to take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold in our servers is not subject to loss, misuse or unauthorised access or alteration.
If you ever wish to know what, if any, personal information we hold about you, or you wish to correct any personal information we may hold about you, you may access and correct such information by contacting us via the details provided email@example.com Shed 1, Cnr Connors Road & Enterprise St Paget QLD 4740
We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein.